• 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen TFT LCD, mega pixel CMOS sensor camera.
• 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including free IPVideoTalk accounts with voicemail.
• HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
• Runs the Android Operating System 4.2 "Jelly Bean" and offers full access to the Google Play Store.
• Integrate with Grandstream's GXV seriesss of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras.
• Create Android apps for any business need to run on the GXV3240
• Compatible with the GXP2000 Extension Module.
• Protocols/Standards: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH,
TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
• Network Interfaces: Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet
• Graphic Display: 4.3"(480×272) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
• Camera: Tiltable mega pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
• Voice Codecs: Support for G.711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus (pending), G.729 (pending),
in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
• Applications Deployment: Allows Android OS version 4.2 compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and run in the embedded
device with provisioning control.
• Main Case
• Phone Cord
• 12V DC Power Adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• Phone Stand
• Wall Mount
• Screen Cleaning Cloth
• Quick Install Guide
GXV3240 User Manual
GXV3240 Data Sheet
The GXV3240 combines a 6-line IP video phone with the power of a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the convenience of an Android smartphone to off an all-in-one voice, data, mobile and video solution for the business. This phone features dual Gigabit ports, HD audio and HD video, a built-in web browser, and integrated Wi-Fi for network flexibility, Power-over-Ethernet and tiltable CMOS camera.