• 7in (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touchscreen TFT LCD, mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
• 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail, up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records
• HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
• Runs the Android Operating System 4.2 "Jelly Bean" and offers full access to the Google Play Store.
• Integrate with Grandstream's GXV seriesss of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras.
• Protocols/Standards: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
• Network Interfaces: Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet
• Graphic Display: 7in (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
• Camera: Tiltable mega pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
• Voice Codecs: Support for G.711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, G.729, iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
• Applications Deployment: Allows Android OS version 4.2 compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and run in the embedded device with provisioning control.
• 1 x Main Case
• 1 x Handset
• 1 x Phone Cord
• 1 x 12V DC Power Adapter
• 1 x Ethernet Cable
• 1 x Phone Stand
• 1 x Wall Mount
• 1 x Screen Cleaning Cloth
• 1 x Quick Install Guide
GXV3275 User Manual
GXV3275 Quick User Guide
GXV3275 Quick Install Guide
GXV3275 Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The GXV3275 combines a comprehensive 6-line IP video phone, a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the user experience of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one voice, video, data, and mobility solution. The GXV3275 is a 6-line IP multimedia phone with a 7in capacitive touchscreen that runs on Android OS version 4.2, offering access to the hundreds of thousands of Android apps in the Google Play Store. The phone features dual Gigabit ports, HD audio and HD video, a built-in web browser, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for network flexibility, PoE, and a tiltable CMOS camera. The GXV3275’s integrated Bluetooth allows users to sync calendars and contacts between their mobile phone and the GXV3275, use hands-free Bluetooth headsets and to transfer calls between the GXV3275 and their mobile phone. By combining a state-of-the-art IP phone, an advanced video conferencing solution, and the functionality of a tablet, businesses throughout the world can now use the GXV3275 for all communication and productivity needs.