Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Grandstream Firmware Downloads
• High-quality 2-way real-time video
• High fidelity video quality at bandwidths between 64kbps to 1Mbps
• Crisp picture quality
• Adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera
• Razor-thin 5.6 inch TFT color LCD display and two dimensional movement (vertical/horizontal)
• 3-way conferencing
• Optical and digital zoom, auto-focus, auto exposure
• Custom ring tones
• Intuitive graphic user interfaces
• SIP Compliant and Protocols: Support SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS (pending)
• Networking Interfaces: Support dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack
• Advanced Video: Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality
• Video Codec: Support H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, zoom, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), audio mute and camera block (for privacy), still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
• Advanced Features: Support popular telephony features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speakerphone, 3-way conference, voicemail, video/audio conference, transfer, mute, etc.
• (1) GXV3000 Main Case
• (1) Handset
• (1) Phone Cord
• (1) Universal Power Adapter
• (1) Ethernet Cable
• (2) Wall Mount Sustaining Brackets
• Quick Installation Guide
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
GXV3000 Data Sheet
GXV3000 User Manual
GXV3000 Quick Start Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date. Up to (2) additional years may be added by selecting the extended warranty below.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The GXV3000 is an easy and affordable way of communicating face-to-face over any distance. It is ideal for any multi-media communication environment, the virtual office and all IP video communications for business or residential users.