The GXP2160 is a state-of-the-art enterprise level 6-line SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice-conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. Ideal for enterprise and SMBs, the GXP2160 is a powerful color-screen IP Phone for users who handle high call volume and require access to advanced voice communication features.
Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Grandstream Firmware Downloads
• Generous 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT color LCD
• 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts), 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5-way conferencing, and 24 dual-color BLF extension keys
• Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
• PoE, Bluetooth, USB, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
• Capability to connect/power up to 4 cascaded extension modules with LCD display
• Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
• TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
• Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, RSS news (
• SIP Compliant and Protocols: SIP, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP, PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, etc.
• Networking Interfaces:Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
• Voice Codecs: G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), and iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
• Superb HD Audio Quality: Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Silence suppression, VAD, CNG, AGC. HD handset with HD wideband codec
• Advanced Functionality: Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
• (1) GXP2160 IP Phone
• (1) Handset
• (1) 5V Power Adapter
• (1) Ethernet Cable
• (1) Phone Cord
• (1) Phone Stand
• (1) Quick Start Guide
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
GXP2160 User Manual
GXP2160 Quick Start Guide
GXP2160 Quick Installation Guide
GXP Series Comparison Chart
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date. Up to (2) additional years may be added by selecting the extended warranty below.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here