Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Grandstream Firmware Downloads
• 56 programmable buttons per module
• Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
• Speed dial for each line
• Daisy-chain 2 modules for 112 programmable buttons
• Conference/call transfer/forward/pickup
• Lines: 56 up to 112 with 2 daisy chained GXP2020 EXT modules
• Compatible Grandstream IP Phones: GXP2010/2020/2110/2120
• Feature Support: Local feature-rich GUI with animation driven from the host GXP2010/2020/2110/2120 phone; Multiple line/call appearances.
• Firmware Upgrades: Delivered by host phone. Host phone must support firmware 18.104.22.168 or higher versions
• (1) GXP2020 Extension Unit
• (1) Handset
• (1) Phone Cord
• (2) Connection Cables
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
GXP2020-EXT Data Sheet
GXP Series Comparison Chart
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date. Up to (2) additional years may be added by selecting the extended warranty below.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The GXP2020-EXT delivers additional functionality, versatility and flexibility to Grandstream’s GXP2020/2010/2110/2120 enterprise IP phone series. It is the ideal solution for offices that manage high call volumes or an office receptionist. By using the GXP2020-EXT the telephone attendant can ensure maximum office productivity by efficiently monitoring and dispatching multiple incoming calls.