Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Grandstream Firmware Downloads
• 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
• Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference, multi-language support
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
• Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
• SIP Compliant and Protocols: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
• Networking Interfaces: Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
• Graphic Display: 132 x 48 LCD display
• Feature Keys: 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 1 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
• HD Audio: Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
• Base Stand: Yes, allow 2 angle positions, wall mountable
• Wall mountable: Yes
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
GXP1615 Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date. Up to (2) additional years may be added by selecting the extended warranty below.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The GXP1615 is a simple IP phone for a small-to-medium businesses or home office use. This Linux-based model features single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132 x 48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, call-waiting, and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1615 to be a high quality, user-friendly basic, versatile and dependable office phone.