Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3202 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store. In comparison to the GVC3200, the GVC3202 offers a slightly lower capacity option for businesses looking for up to 3-way video-conferencing and support for up to 2 Full HD monitors. The GVC3202 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 3-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
• Supports any SIP platform and any Android app - and can bridge calls from Android apps into SIP conference
• Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers / microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
• Support for 2 screens thanks to 2 HDMI outputs
• Experience the fastest possible connection speeds to maximize video quality
• Experience video resolutions up to 1080p
• A powerful 9x optical zoom offers robust video clarity
• Share a presentation with conference attendees or review a document
• Embedded MCU to allow up to 3 video attendees
• Local and far-end controllable PTZ camera with wide-angle lens
• The GVC3202 can reminds attendees 10 minutes before start-time and automatically call all participants
• Easily record all video conferences to document meetings
• Camera: 1/3" 2 Megapixel CMOS 1920x1080@30fps
• Lens: 9x optical zoom, ±23° tilt, ±90° pan, 70°(W) - 6.3°(T) field of view
• Network Interface: 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps port
• Bluetooth: Yes, integrated, Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
• Video Outputs: 2x HDMI up to 1080p with CEC
• Video Input: 1x VGA / 1x HDMI with resolution up to 1080p
• Microphone / Speaker: External MIC / Speaker, built-in MIC, cascadable external MIC / speaker (pending)
• Remote Control: Bluetooth remote control with multi-touch touchpad
• Auxiliary Ports: 1x USB 2.0, SD, external speaker port, reset pin
• Graphic Display: OLED with 128x32 resolution
The Grandstream GVC3202 offers businesses a video conferencing system with flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols, right out of the box. The SIP-based GVC3202 supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platforms.