**Please Note: Antennas are not included in this kit.
You must purchase them separately (see related products to the left).
• (2) Exalt ExtendAir G2 18GHz, 370Mbps Gigabit, Ethernet, FCC, TR Radio (No Diplexer)
• (2) Exalt ExtendAir G2 AC Power Kit
• (2) Exalt ExtendAir G2 18GHz Diplexer Filter H/L Band 1
• (2) Exalt ExtendAir G2 25 to 370 Mbps Upgrade Keys
Gigabit Ethernet Microwave Systems for High Capacity Backhaul
All-outdoor ExtendAir G2 systems are high performance, point-to-point Gigabit Ethernet radios built for use in bands from 6 to 43 GHz. Designed to deliver guaranteed full-duplex Ethernet throughput up to 370 Mbps for short-haul and medium-range applications, the ExtendAir G2 all-outdoor radios are rugged, zero footprint systems requiring no cabinet space. Exalt's ExtendAir G2 yields a cost-effective, yet feature rich radio solution for service provider and enterprise applications where high reliability transmission is critical.
ExtendAir G2 features and benefits include:
A single ExtendAir G2 radio can be used to spare an entire 6, 11, 15,18, 23 or 38 GHz frequency band, thanks to the industry’s first field-replaceable diplexer in an all-outdoor radio. Compared to traditional approaches, the use of ExtendAir G2 drops the cost of spares by up to 90%.
Errorless adaptive modulation.
With a rate adaptation range of 256QAM to QPSK, ExtendAir G2 can be used to deliver even higher ranges and data rates at high availability levels, then temporarily reduce throughput in the event of a fade while still ensuring the delivery of high priority traffic.
ExtendAir G2 systems support jumbo frames and incorporate full Layer 2 switching along two GbE ports in combination with critical features such as 802.1Q (VLAN tagging), 802.1p (QoS) and Ethernet rate limiting.
ExtendAir G2 systems include a full set of remote management tools such as Telnet/Command Line Interface (CLI), RS232, HTTP, HTTPS and SNMPv1, v2c and v3.
ExtendAir G2 systems allow network managers to support the most stringent security requirements with hardware-based FIPS 197-compliant AES 128-bit and 256-bit encryption for data traffic protection and support for both encrypted SNMP v3 and SSL/SSH to ensure management security.
• Frequency: 18GHz (17.700–19.700)
• TR Spacing: 1560
• Data Security: Optional NIST FIPS 197-compliant 128-bit AES and 256-bit AES5 or 96-bit proprietary encryption
• Adaptive Modulation: QPSK–256QAM fully configurable; errorless
• Interfaces: PoE + 10/100/1000BaseT, 10/100/1000BaseT, RSL
• Ethernet: RJ48C/RJ45 Female (x2)
• Interface Speed: 10/100/1000BaseT (ETH1/PoE + ETH2)
• Duplex: Half, Full, Auto
• Compliance: 802.3 with MDIX
• VLAN: 802.1q, transparent, trunk, and management only
• 802.3at compliant
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
E18F732-KIT Data Sheet
E18F732-KIT Quick Start Guide
E18F732-KIT Installation Guide
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.
This product is preconfigured, licensed equipment, therefore returns are not permitted. Please contact the FCC for licensing procedures before purchasing products.
You may also obtain FCC coordination through Baltic Networks. We offer Standard Coordination (30 days), or Express Coordination (14 days*).
* Please note that with Express Coordination, PCN will be completed within 2 weeks, but is still subject to the 30 day waiting period of the objection letter.
If you purchase this kit, we will pre-configure your radios before shipment.