Antennas sold separately. This radio is a half-link. Purchase the appropriate Tx power compatible product to create a backhaul link.
The ExploreAir LR rc6150 Lower 6GHz (Band 1 TX HI) all-outdoor Gigabit terminal offers 100Mbps of Ethernet Capacity (Expandable to 450Mbps). This product offers both PoE and Fiber interfaces that allow the user to deploy this product in any type of environment. Per the FCC ruling, this product offers 60Mhz Channels (512-QAM) that allow you to increase capacity.
The Exalt ExploreAir LR (Long Range) all-outdoor radios are ultra-high capacity, ultra-high system gain zero footprint microwave systems operating in the 6GHz band. Designed to significantly reduce required antenna diameter and featuring the only field-replaceable diplexers in the industry, ExploreAir LR systems offer dramatic TCO savings over competitive alternatives. With the only 60 MHz channel in the industry and XPIC readiness, ExploreAir LR systems can deliver up to 450Mbps full-duplex Layer 2 capacity.
• Highest system gain, longest range, smallest antennas, lowest cost per Mbps-mile
• Highest sub-60 GHz capacity in a single carrier: 740 Mbps full-dupex @ 512QAM
• XPIC-ready for 1 Gbps+ in a single channel
• Single-unit sparing: industry's lowest TCO
• Fiber/SFP interface with PoE or Coax DC
• Capacity: 100Mbps, Expandable to 450Mbps
• Frequency: 6GHz
• Modulation: 16QAM - 512QAM
• TX Power: 27 to 30dBm
• Antenna Type: EX
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 122deg F (0 to 50deg C)
• Environmental: NEMA 4 / IP66
• Operating Voltage: 120VAC
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC
ExploreAir LR Series Data Sheet
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.