Antennas sold separately. This radio is a half-link. Purchase the appropriate Tx power compatible product to create a backhaul link.
These Exalt radios are ideal for microwave backhaul solutions, with a 60MHz channel and XPIC readiness, they allow you to increase capacity and protect from competing interference. This radio operates between 5.925 and 6.032GHz, and should be paired with a high band equivalent to form a complete link. It features a PoE and Fiber interface, allowing you to install in almost any environment, as well as a field-replaceable diplexer. Total capacity starts at 100Mbps, but you are able to upgrade up to 450Mbps if you use an upgrade license key.
• Highest system gain, longest range, smallest antennas, lowest cost per Mbps-mile
• Highest sub-60 GHz capacity in a single carrier: 740 Mbps full-dupex @ 512QAM
• XPIC-ready for 1 Gbps+ in a single channel
• Single-unit sparing: industry's lowest TCO
• Fiber/SFP interface with PoE or Coax DC
• Capacity: 100Mbps, Expandable to 450Mbps
• Frequency: 6GHz
• Modulation: 16QAM - 512QAM
• TX Power: 27 to 30dBm
• Antenna Type: EX
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 122deg F (0 to 50deg C)
• Environmental: NEMA 4 / IP66
• Operating Voltage: 120VAC
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC
ExploreAir LR Series Data Sheet
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.