Antennas sold separately. This radio is a half-link. Purchase the appropriate Tx power compatible product to create a backhaul link.
This Exalt ExploreAir LR is an outdoor radio with 60MHz channels and XPIC readiness, to help suppress possible interference and increase capacity. This specific model operates between 6.177 and 6.284 GHz, and should be paired with a low band equivalent to form a complete microwave backhaul link. It comes with a base capacity of 100Mbps, but can be upgraded up to 450Mbps with the proper licence key. Product also features both PoE and Fiber interfaces, allowing for more flexible installation, as well as a field-replaceable diplexer.
• Highest system gain, longest range, smallest antennas, lowest cost per Mbps-mile
• Highest sub-60 GHz capacity in a single carrier: 740 Mbps full-dupex @ 512QAM
• XPIC-ready for 1 Gbps+ in a single channel
• Single-unit sparing: industry's lowest TCO
• Fiber/SFP interface with PoE or Coax DC
• Capacity: 100Mbps, Expandable to 450Mbps
• Frequency: 6GHz
• Modulation: 16QAM - 512QAM
• TX Power: 27 to 30dBm
• Antenna Type: EX
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 122deg F (0 to 50deg C)
• Environmental: NEMA 4 / IP66
• Operating Voltage: 120VAC
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC
ExploreAir LR Series Data Sheet
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.