Antennas sold separately. This radio is a half-link. Purchase the appropriate Tx power compatible product to create a backhaul link.
ExploreAir LR (Long Range) all-outdoor radios are ultra-high capacity, ultra-high system gain zero footprint microwave systems operating in the 6 - 38GHz bands. Designed to significantly reduce required antenna diameter and featuring the industry's only field-replaceable diplexers, ExploreAir LR systems offer dramatic TCO savings over competitive alternatives. With the industry's only 80 MHz channel and XPIC readiness, ExploreAir LR systems can deliver up to 1500 Mbps full-duplex Layer 1 uncompressed throughput in a single channel, delivering the industry's lowest cost per Mbps-mile. ExploreAir LR provides a true wire speed alternative to fiber for high capacity ring and aggregation applications in 3G+ and 4G/LTE service provider networks as well as high speed campus connectivity and safety and security applications in enterprise and government networks.
• Highest system gain, longest range, smallest antennas, lowest cost per Mbps-mile
• Highest sub-60 GHz capacity in a single carrier: 740 Mbps full-dupex @ 512QAM
• XPIC-ready for 1 Gbps+ in a single channel
• Single-unit sparing: industry's lowest TCO
• Fiber/SFP interface with PoE or Coax DC
• Capacity: 100Mbps, Expandable to 600Mbps
• Frequency: 11GHz
• Modulation: 16QAM - 512QAM
• TX Power: 25 to 28dBm
• Antenna Interface: WR75 / UBR120
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 122deg F (0 to 50deg C)
• Environmental: NEMA 4 / IP66
• Power Comsumption: 130W, 2.3A
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC
ExploreAir LR Series Data Sheet
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.