Antennas sold separately. This radio is a half-link. Purchase the appropriate Tx power compatible product to create a backhaul link.
The Exalt ExploreAir LR is an all-outdoor microwave radio designed to reduce the need for large diameter antennas. This model is the high band version, and operates between 11.350 and 11.550 GHz frequencies. You will need to pick up a matching low band radio to form a complete link. It is perfect for reaching fiber-like speeds, great for setting up high speed campus connectivity, safety/security, enterprise, and government networks. This model has an initial capacity of 100Mbps, but can be upgraded to 600Mbps via an upgrade key. It has both a fiber/SFP interface and a PoE port for easier installation.
• Highest system gain, longest range, smallest antennas, lowest cost per Mbps-mile
• Highest sub-60 GHz capacity in a single carrier: 740 Mbps full-dupex @ 512QAM
• XPIC-ready for 1 Gbps+ in a single channel
• Single-unit sparing: industry's lowest TCO
• Fiber/SFP interface with PoE or Coax DC
• Capacity: 100Mbps, Expandable to 600Mbps
• Frequency: 11GHz
• Modulation: 16QAM - 512QAM
• TX Power: 25 to 28dBm
• Antenna Interface: WR75 / UBR120
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 122deg F (0 to 50deg C)
• Environmental: NEMA 4 / IP66
• Power Comsumption: 130W, 2.3A
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC
ExploreAir LR Series Data Sheet
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.