Antennas sold separately. This radio is a half-link. Purchase the appropriate Tx power compatible product to create a backhaul link.
This radio is should be paired with it's high band alternative to form a complete link. Exalt ExploreAir LR radios are designed with to be an alternative to fiber for high capacity ring and aggregation applications in 3G or 4G/LTE, as well as campus connectivity, enterprise, and government network applications. With an ultra-high capacity and ultra-high system gain, and field-removable diplexers, this radio is an ideal radio for a microwave backhaul. It operates between 10.70 and 10.90 GHz frequencies.
• Highest system gain, longest range, smallest antennas, lowest cost per Mbps-mile
• Highest sub-60 GHz capacity in a single carrier: 740 Mbps full-dupex @ 512QAM
• XPIC-ready for 1 Gbps+ in a single channel
• Single-unit sparing: industry's lowest TCO
• Fiber/SFP interface with PoE or Coax DC
• Capacity: 100Mbps, Expandable to 600Mbps
• Frequency: 11GHz
• Modulation: 16QAM - 512QAM
• TX Power: 25 to 28dBm
• Antenna Interface: WR75 / UBR120
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 122deg F (0 to 50deg C)
• Environmental: NEMA 4 / IP66
• Power Comsumption: 130W, 2.3A
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC
ExploreAir LR Series Data Sheet
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.