Antennas sold separately. This radio is a half-link. Purchase the appropriate Tx power compatible product to create a backhaul link.
These ExploreAir LR radios are designed to reduce the need for a larger external antenna. Featuring ultra-high capacity, ultra-high system gain, and a field replaceable diplexer, this radio is a great alternative for fiber-like speeds with the benefit of a wireless system. This is a low band radio operating between 11.20 and 11.40 GHz, you will need to pair with the high band radio in order to complete a full-link. This radio also features an SFP port and PoE, to make things more convenient. ideal for high speed campus, enterprise, and government applications.
• Highest system gain, longest range, smallest antennas, lowest cost per Mbps-mile
• Highest sub-60 GHz capacity in a single carrier: 740 Mbps full-dupex @ 512QAM
• XPIC-ready for 1 Gbps+ in a single channel
• Single-unit sparing: industry's lowest TCO
• Fiber/SFP interface with PoE or Coax DC
• Capacity: 100Mbps, Expandable to 600Mbps
• Frequency: 11GHz
• Modulation: 16QAM - 512QAM
• TX Power: 25 to 28dBm
• Antenna Interface: WR75 / UBR120
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 122deg F (0 to 50deg C)
• Environmental: NEMA 4 / IP66
• Power Comsumption: 130W, 2.3A
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC
ExploreAir LR Series Data Sheet
Exalt Technical Support:
Exalt is committed to providing the highest level of service and support for our customers. Exalt Customer Care has been founded on the team’s legacy of quality service and support. For technical support, please contact the Exalt Technical Support Team
Exalt Product Warranty Information:
Exalt offers a unique two-year service warranty on products registered within 90 days of purchase at no extra charge, compared to only 1 year of warranty coverage for unregistered or late-registered products. Registration instructions are provided on the Registration Card included with each terminal.