It has dual-band capabilities so companies can now offer employees, guests, staff or students more expanded options for users who transfer large files within the network or use other bandwidth intensive applications like streaming high quality video. The AP's Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port also offers greater bandwidth capacity and faster data transfers through the network. This high-powered access point with its enhanced receive sensitivity and internal MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna array extends wireless coverage and enhances connectivity to client devices even in areas where connections have been previously challenging or non-existent and in some buildings it's wireless signal can penetrate up to 3 floors. This makes the EAP900H ideal for extending networks within large or multi-story buildings or expansive, client-intensive facilities like hotels, resorts, hospitals, office buildings, universities or other multi-building campus facilities.
• Dual band operation at 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency.
• Unobtrusive housing
• Band steering to relieve network congestion
• SSID-to-VLAN tagging
• Secured guest network option available
• Simplified AP monitoring and management
• Smoke detector like design
• Memory: 64MB
• Flash memory: 16MB
• Transmit power: 630mW
• IEEE standards: 802.11a/n/ac on 5GHz, 802.11b/g/n on 2.4GHz, 802.3at
• Frequency band: 2.4GHz/5GHz
• Antenna: 4dBi on 2.4 GHz, 5dBi on 5GHz
• Wireless transmission Speed: 450Mbps
• Number of SSID: 16 (8 per radio)
• Operating temperature: 32 to 104deg F / 0 to 40deg C
• EAP900H AP
• 12V/2A power adapter
• T-rail mounting kit
• Ceiling and wall mount screw kit
• Mounting bracket
• RJ-45 Ethernet cable
• Installation guide
EAP900H Data Sheet
EAP900H User Manual
EAP900H Quick Install Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The EAP900H is a concurrent dual-band 2.4 and 5GHz wireless indoor access point that features high transmit RF power (28dBm on 2.4GHz and 25dBm on 5GHz) for long-range connectivity. It features wireless speeds up to 450Mbps on each radio and a Gigabit port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE switches or 802.3at-capable it's ideal for expanding a network with additional bandwidth to support additional users.