The EGS7228FP includes bracketing hardware for mounting onto a standard switch rack.
Includes 4 SFP slots that accept fiber transceivers for extending the wired network beyond the limitation of Ethernet cabling with fiber cabling. This can be very useful for schools with satellite classrooms, hotels and resorts, and other large multiple building properties.
• Simple to use, manage and deploy
• 4 available SFP slots
• A full-featured Layer 2 PoE+ Switch
• IEEE 802.3at/af PoE on 24 Gigabit ports, with total PoE of 3770W
• Up to 56 Gbps non-blocking switching capacity
• Advanced Features include: 802.1X, ACLs, IGMP Snooping, SNMPv1/v2/v3, RSTP, MSTP
• Port Security
• Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, 4 x 1000 Mbps SFP ports, 1 x RJ-45 port
• Layer 2
• IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
• SDRAM: 256MB
• Flash Memory: 32MB
• PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af/at
• PoE Capable Ports: Port 1 ~24 output up to 30W
• Total PoE Power Budget: 370Watts
• Chassis: Rackmount (1U, 19in)
• Material: Metal
• Color: Dark Blue
• ESG7228FP Layer 2 switch
• RJ-45 console cable
• Rack mount kit
• Power cord
• Installation guide
EGS7228FP Data Sheet
EGS7228FP User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The EGS7228FP is a 24-Port, 370W, Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 switch with 4 dual-speed SFP ports for fiber uplinks. The EGS7228FP includes 24 Gigabit PoE ports and four SFP (copper/hot-swappable small formfactor pluggable) Gigabit ports for optional fiber connectivity. Managing the wired portion of the network is easy using the switch's browser-based interface. The EGS7228FP is a full featured Gigabit Ethernet switch with comprehensive Layer 2 switching capabilities. The EnGenius Layer 2 switch includes IGMP snooping, MLD snooping, port mirroring, rapid spanning tree, multiple spanning tree,, VLAN group, Voice VLAN, ACL, 802.1X port security, SNMP v1/v2c/v3 and IEEE802.3ad link aggregation control protocol.