Its Dual-Band feature expands user capacity, and like a traffic cop, Band Steering automatically directs Dual-Band clients to the less congested 5 GHz frequency, maximizing efficiency and network performance to a large number of clients simultaneously.
• Dual band operation at 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency.
• Unobtrusive housing
• Band steering to relieve network congestion
• SSID-to-VLAN tagging
• Secured Guest Network option available
• Simplified AP Monitoring and Management
• Smoke detector like design
• Memory: 128MB
• Flash: 16MB
• LAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) port
• IEEE standards: 802.11a/n/ac on 5GHz, 802.11b/g/n on 2.4GHz, 802.3at
• Frequency band: 2.4GHz/5GHz
• Antenna: 5dBi on 2.4 GHz, 5dBi on 5GHz
• Wireless transmission speed: 867Mbps on 5GHz, 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
• Power Source: 12VDC 2A, PoE 802.3at
• Operating temperature: 32 to 104deg F / 0 to 40deg C
• EAP1200H AP
• 12V/2A power adapter
• T-rail mounting kit
• Ceiling and wall mount screw kit
• Mounting bracket
• RJ-45 Ethernet cable
• Installation template
• Quick Installation guide
EAP1200H Data Sheet
EAP1200H Quick Install Guide
Business Indoor Pocket Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The EnGenius EAP1200H leverages the accelerated speed and performance of 802.11ac laptops and other devices ensuring smooth, rapid wireless HD video streaming and large file transfers. This AP features speeds up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band, when associated with AC client devices, and up to 300Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.