Support the Next Generation IPv6 Application
For the reason to improve the IP resources. Many operators are starting to migrate their Internet service from the IPv4 to IPv6. EnGenius EPG5000 supports the latest IPv6 standard application. It's not only for the operator future requirement but also future IPv6 client device.
Industry Standard Wireless Security & Firewall
The EPG5000 supports several security features and setting including industry standard WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption for the reason to prevent unauthorized access to the network. The SPI firmware and MAC/IP address filter to ensure your network security from the both WAN and LAN ports.
Internet of Things Solution for EnGenius Cloud Service
EnGenius Cloud Service is an Internet of Things solution that links a vast array of devices (Routers, Gateways, USB-enabled devices, Storage devices, Home sensors & IP cameras) across your home network for network users to monitor and configure through mobile devices.
• Sleek black/red color design
• Great design for desktop or wall mount capabilities
• Lifestyle APP support for EnGenius - EnShare/EnRoute/EnViewer/EnTalk
• Industry standard security
• More guest access options
• EnShare USB media sharing
• Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 802.3i/u/ab
• Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5Ghz
• Processor: Atheros AR9885
• Memory: 128MB RAM
• Flash: 16MB
• Operation Mode: Router
• Routing Protocol: DHCP Server
• Media Access Control: WMM Q0s
• Channels: 11 (2.4GHz), 8 (5GHz)
• Wireless Data Transfer: Up to 450Mbps
• Wired Data Transfer: Up to 2000Mbps
• Ports: 4 x RJ-45 10/100/10000, 1 x RJ-45 WAN port, 1 x USB 2.0 port
• Power Supply: 12VDC, 2A
• 1 x EPG5000 Ethernet Wireless Router
• 1 x Power Adapter (12V/2A)
• 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet cable
• Quick Start Guide
• EnGenius Cloud Guide
EPG5000 Data Sheet
Using EnShare Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The EPG5000 is a world fast wireless gateway with the latest 802.11ac technology. In comparison to the speed with current 802.11n, the EPG5000 delivers 1.3Gbps at 5GHz. It is 3 times faster than 802.11n technology. The total wireless speed is up to 1.75Gbps. The upgraded throughput will bring you the smoothly wireless with less lag and flexible.