The ESR300 features wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps and its high transmit power capability is designed to deliver extended range and expanded coverage so your family can connect more devices throughout your home. The ESR300 also supports several security features and settings including industry standard wireless encryption, such as WPA/WPA2 (Wireless Protected Access) to prevent unauthorized access to the home network; an advanced SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall to block malicious software from the Internet from accessing networked devices; MAC Address filtering to grant only known computers and devices network access; and URL filtering to block access to unwanted or offensive websites. The ESR300 also includes robust VPN (Virtual Private Network) features so remote workers can securely connect to a corporate office while still meets the sharing and Internet access needs of other family members and their devices.
Users can also enable up to four separate and discrete SSIDs, Service Set Identifiers or ways to access the network. A Guest Access option can be applied giving families the ability to offer friends or visitors Internet access or access to specific devices, like networked printers, while protecting other networked computers or hard drives in the home that may contain private information.
This ESR300 router also employs intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) to prioritize bandwidth-intensive applications like video and gaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone calls for optimal connectivity whether over wired or wireless connections.
• Wireless N300 Speed
• The EnGenius Cloud and EnShare™ - Access, stream, download or upload video, music and other files to and from an attached USB hard drive or monitor and manage the Cloud Router from an Apple iPhone, iPad or Android tablet or smartphone with the free EnShare™ app
• Multiple SSIDs - up to 8 separate and discrete SSIDs (four SSIDs per frequency band)
• Prioritizes Applications and Maintains Quality of Experience
• Industry-Standard Security - WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption, SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall, Denial of Service blocking and MAC and URL filtering
• Robust VPN Features - for securely connecting to corporate offices for remote workers while still meeting the needs of other family members.
• Frequency: 2.400~2.484 GHz (11b/11g/11n) and 5.18~5.82 GHz (11a/11n/ac)
• Fast Ethernet WAN Port
• 4 Gigabit LAN Ports
• USB2.0 Port
• Push Button for WPS
• Reset Button
• Auto Channel Selection
• Output Power Control
• WMM (Wireless Multimedia)
• MSSID (Multiple SSID)
• (1) ESR300 Router
• (1) Power Adapter (12V 1.5A)
• (1) Quick Start Guide
• (1) RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
ESR300 Data Sheet
ESR300 User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The ESR300 is a 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 Cloud Router with a 4-Port Fast Ethernet switch, Fast Ethernet WAN port and USB port. With the free EnShare™ app, families can use their Apple iPhones®, iPads® or Android™-based tablets or smartphones to transfer video, music and other files to and from a router-attached USB hard drive when they’re in the home or when they’re away from home. Parents can also use EnShare to remotely monitor Cloud Router usage or disconnect devices connected to the Cloud Router whenever they’re away from home via an Internet connection.