Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
The Wireless N Range Extender is the easiest way to extend wireless coverage in your home or small office without running cables. Just put it in between your main access point or wireless router and the dead spot in your area that you want to cover with the wireless signal. It is designed to "repeat" signals into the far, hard-to-reach areas of your home or office. Eliminating the need to run cables allows you to build a wireless network in a most cost effective way.
The Wireless-N Range Expander works with most Wireless access points and wireless routers, and is compatible with Wireless-B, Wireless-G and Wireless-N devices so you'll get the benefits of increased coverage even with a mixed network.
Installation is a snap with Push button Setup. Just plug it in and press the button. The Expander is designed to find your wireless network and configure itself automatically. There is also an easy to use installation wizard for more complicated setups.
• Wireless 802.11n Technology
• Extends the range of Wi-Fi networks to areas that the signal cannot reach
• One 10/100 port allows connection of an Ethernet equipped device to a wireless network
• Works with Wireless-B, Wireless-G and Wireless-N
• Secure Push-Button Setup
• Removeable and Upgradeable Antennas
• Frequency Band 2.400–2.484 GHz
• Wireless Mode 11b/ 11g /11n
• Modulation Technology OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
• Channel Bandwidth (Auto, 20Mhz, 40Mhz)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• ERB9250 Range Extender
• 12V Power Adapter
• (2) 2dBi 2.4GHz SMA Antennas
• Ethernet Cable
• Quick Install Guide
• CD with User Guide
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
ERB9250 Data Sheet
ERB9250 User Manual
ERB9250 Quick Install Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests