ENS500EXT is compliant with the IEEE802.11a/n standards delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum. It features two omni-directional 5 dBi MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antennas that coupled with its strong transmit power of up to 400mW make it a compelling performance solution for small and growing businesses at a very affordable price.
ENS500EXT also features a robust security feature set that includes support for WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x RADIUS authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering.
ENS500EXT has an IP65 rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture.
• High 400mW Wireless Power Delivers Long-Range Coverage
• Up to 300Mbps Wireless Speed and Backward Compatible to IEEE802.11a
• Two 5 dBi Omni-Directional Antenna Maximizes Wireless Connectivity
• Multiple Wireless Network Names (SSID)
• User-friendly Installation Kit
• RF: 5 GHz Frequency Band
• Memory: 64MB
• Flash: 16MB
• External / detachable 5 dBi Omni-directional Antennas
• 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
• Active Ethernet (Power-over-Ethernet)
• Power Adapter (United States) 24V / 0.6A
• Enclosure IP Rating: IP-65
• Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
• Dimensions: 3.9 x 7.3 x 1.14 inches (99 x 185 x 29mm)
• Weight: 0.7 lbs (317g)
• ENS500EXT Access Point
• Power Adapter
• PoE Injector (EPE1212)
• Pole Mount Set
• Screw Set
• Quick Start Guide
• Technical Support Card
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
ENS500EXT Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The EnGenius ENS500EXT is a high-powered, long-range Wireless N300 Outdoor Access Point delivering data rates up to 300Mbps that operates on the 5GHz band so it avoids the congested wireless traffic from devices on the more commonly used 2.4 GHz frequency band. This makes the ENS500EXT an ideal solution for point-to-multipoint connectivity to 5 GHz wireless client bridges (for example, EnGenius ENS500) and connected IP security cameras in parking lots or garages, or for sending data to outdoor digital signage. It’s also ideal for providing connectivity to a small business network and its Internet connection for restaurant patrons, or for students and employees in educational or corporate campus venues who have 5 GHz-capable devices such as iPads, tablet PCs or laptop computers with embedded dual-band Wi-Fi radios.