The ENS500 is compliant with the IEEE802.11 a/n standard delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps. It features an internal directional 10 dBi MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna that coupled with its strong transmit power of up to 400mW makes the ENS500 a compelling performance solution for small and growing businesses at a very affordable price. The ENS500 can also be used in other operational modes including as an Access Point. When used as an Access Point it should be positioned in such a way, because of its more focused directional antenna signal array, to offer wireless network connectivity to a more defined outdoor venue rather than a more general outdoor area around it.
ENS500 also features a robust security feature set that includes support for WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x RADIUS authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering.
The ENS500 also features an IP65 rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture.
• High 400mW Wireless Power Delivers Long-Range Coverage
• Operates on the Less Congested 5GHz wireless band
• Up to 300Mbps Wireless Speed and Backward Compatible to IEEE802.11a
• Built-in Dual Polarity 10 dBi Directional Antenna Maximizes Wireless Connectivity
• Multiple Wireless Network Names (SSID)
• RF: 5 GHz Frequency Band
• Memory: 64MB
• Flash: 16MB
• Internal 10dBi Directional Antenna with Dual Polarization
• 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
• Active Ethernet (Power-over-Ethernet)
• Power Adapter (United States) 24V / 0.6A
• Frequency Band: 5.18 to 5.825 GHz
• Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
• Dimensions: 3.9 x 7.3 x 1.14 inches (99 x 185 x 29mm)
• Weight: 0.67 lbs (304g)
• ENS500 Bridge
• Power Adapter
• PoE Injector (EPE1212)
• Pole Mount Set
• Screw Set
• Quick Start Guide
• Technical Support Card
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
ENS500 Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
ENS500 is a high-speed, long-range outdoor 802.11n Wireless N300 Bridge that operates on the 5GHz band so it avoids the congested wireless traffic from devices on the more commonly used 2.4 GHz frequency band. This makes the ENS500 an ideal solution for building-to-building wireless bridging, for stable streaming of video from connected IP security cameras in parking lots or garages back to a company network, or for sending data to outdoor digital signage.