ENS202EXT is compliant with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. It features two omni-directional 5 dBi MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antennas that coupled with its strong transmit power of up to 400mW make it a compelling performance solution for small and growing businesses at a very affordable price.
ENS202EXT also features a robust security feature set that includes support for WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x RADIUS authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering.
ENS202EXT has an IP65 rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture.
• High 400mW Wireless Power Delivers Long-Range Coverage
• Up to 300Mbps Wireless Speed and Backward Compatible to 802.11b/g
• Two 5 dBi Omni-Directional Antenna Maximizes Wireless Connectivity
• Multiple Wireless Network Names (SSID)
• RF: 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
• Memory: 64MB
• Flash: 16MB
• External / detachable 5 dBi Omni-directional Antennas
• 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
• Active Ethernet (Power-over-Ethernet)
• Power Adapter (United States) 24V / 0.6A
• Enclosure IP Rating: IP-65
• Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
• Dimensions: 3.9 x 7.3 x 1.14 inches (99 x 185 x 29mm)
• Weight: 0.7 lbs (317g)
• ENS202EXT Access Point
• Power Adapter
• PoE Injector (EPE1212)
• Pole Mount Set
• Screw Set
• Quick Start Guide
• Technical Support Card
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
ENS202EXT Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The EnGenius ENS202EXT is a high-powered, long-range 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 Outdoor Access Point delivering data rates up to 300Mbps and is ideal for providing connectivity to a small business network and its Internet connection for restaurant patrons, or for students and employees in educational or corporate campus venues.