Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
ENH500 is a high-speed long-range outdoor 802.11n wireless Access Point/bridge that operates on 5GHz band only. It complies with IEEE802.11 a/n standard featuring MIMO antenna design with wireless data rate up to 300Mbps.
The ENH500 Long-Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Bridge/Access Point provides a 5GHz 802.11a/n wireless network infrastructure which avoids interference from 2.4GHz signals to deliver a more stable connection for applications such as streaming video from IP video cameras. Utilizing the integrated internal 13dBi antenna and a high power output of up to 600mW, the ENH500 delivers higher data throughput across the extended range which also makes it a perfect CPE for wireless Internet Service Provider.
ENH500 is equipped with robust security feature set includes the support 64/128/256-bit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering. Together with multiple operation modes, the ENH500 is the best solution to build a high-speed, stable and highly secure outdoor wireless link between buildings or connecting outdoor IP security cameras to the office.
• High-output power up to 28dBm delivers superior range and coverage
• Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11a/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
• High-speed data rates up to 300 Mbps make the ENH500 ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
• WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
• RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
• Power-over-Ethernet capabilities allow for flexible installation locations and cost savings
• Four SSIDs let clients access different networks through a single Access Point, and assign different policies and functions for each SSID
• Multi-function operation (CB/AP/WDS/APRouter) modes provide flexible deployment
• The AP-Router mode with PPPoE/PPTP, DHCP server function support in special network deployment in which the CPE also serves as Internet gateway
• QoS (WMM) support enhances performance and user experiences
• Memory: 32 MB
• Flash: 8 MB
• Physical Interface: 10/100 Fast Ethernet port x 2
• LAN1 (PoE 10/100Mbps) /LAN2 (10/100Mbps)
• Active Ethernet: (Power over Ethernet) Proprietary PoE design
• Power Adapter: 24V/1a
• Antenna: Internal Antenna x 2
• Antenna gain: 13 dBi
• Frequency Band Range: 5.18 ~ 5.825GHz
• Horizontal Beam width: 60°
• Vertical Beam width: 15°
• Antenna Polarity: Dual-Polarized: Vertical/Horizontal
• Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
• Dimensions: 10.24 x 3.31 x 2.17 inches (260 x 84 x 55mm)
• Weight: 0.9 lbs (136g)
• ENH500 Access Point
• Power Adapter
• PoE Injector
• Mounting Kit with Mast Mount Strap
• Special Screw Set
• Quick Install Guide
• CD with User Guide
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
ENH500 Data Sheet
ENH500 User Manual
ENH500 Application Diagrams
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests