Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
ENH202 is a high-speed long-range outdoor 802.11n Wireless Access Point (WAP) / Bridge that operates on 2.4GHz band that is compliant with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards and features a MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna design delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps.
The versatile, high-speed ENH202 can function as a Wireless Access Point, Client Bridge, Client Router, or Wireless Distribution System (WDS) Bridge. Utilizing its integrated internal 10dBi antenna and its high power output of up to 800mW, the ENH202 delivers higher throughput across an extended range making it an ideal CPE offering for a Wireless Internet Service Provider.
ENH202 also features a robust security feature set that includes support for 64/128/256-bit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering. The multiple operation modes of the ENH202 make it an ideal solution for creating a high-speed, stable and highly secure outdoor wireless link between buildings, connecting surveillance cameras, or connecting outdoor digital sign to an office network.
• High-output power up to 29 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
• Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
• High-speed data rates up to 300 Mbps make the ENH202 ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
• WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
• RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
• Power-over-Ethernet capabilities allow for flexible installation locations and cost savings
• Four SSIDs let clients access different networks through a single Access Point, and assign different policies and functions for each SSID
• Multi-function operation (CB/AP/WDS/APRouter) modes provide flexible deployment
• The AP-Router mode with PPPoE/PPTP, DHCP server function support in special network deployment in which the CPE also serves as Internet gateway
• QoS (WMM) support enhances performance and user experiences
• MCU: Atheros AR7240
• Memory: 32 MB
• Flash: 8 MB
• Physical Interface: 10/100 Fast Ethernet port x 2
• Active Ethernet: (Power over Ethernet) Proprietary PoE design
• Power Adapter: 24V/1a
• Frequency Band: 2.412 ~ 2.472GH (b/g/n)
• Antenna: Internal Antenna x 2
• Antenna gain: 10 dBi
• Frequency Band Range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
• Horizontal Beam width: 70°
• Vertical Beam width: 21°
• Antenna Polarity: Dual-Polarized: Vertical/Horinzontal
• Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
• Dimensions: 10.24 x 3.31 x 2.17 inches (260 x 84 x 55mm)
• Weight: 0.9 lbs (136g)
• ENH202 Access Point
• Power Adapter
• PoE Injector (EPE-24R)
• Mounting Kit with Mast-Mount Strap
• Special Screw Set
• Quick Install Guide
• CD with User Manual
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
ENH202 Data Sheet
ENH202 User Manual
ENH202 Application Diagrams
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests