Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
EAP300 offers a "smoke detector" look, and is a high-powered (up to 800mW) wireless-n access point / WDS Bridge / WDS AP operates seamlessly in the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum supporting 802.11 b/g/n standard high speed feature. It is the best way to add long range wireless capability to your existing wired network or to add bandwidth to your wireless installation.
EAP300 features high wireless output power and receive sensitivity along with antenna diversity. High output power and high sensitivity extend wireless coverage to reduce the roaming between access points and to provide a reliable wireless connection. It also reduces the total cost of ownership on hardware.
To protect your wireless connectivity, it can encrypt all wireless transmissions through 64/128bits WEP data encryption and also supports WPA/WPA2. The MAC address filtering lets you select exactly which stations should have access to your network. In addition, the user isolation function can protect the private network between client users.
The attractive design, high performance and array of features make the EAP300 a suitable wireless solution for your residence or office.
• High-power, Long-range Wi-Fi
• Up to 29dBm RF Tx power
• Wireless-N 6x speed over 802.11g networks
• Aesthetic “Smoke Detector” Design – Unobtrusive design can be easily mounted to wall and ceiling
• SSID to VLAN mapping
• 802.3af PoE compatible
• Internal 5dBi antenna with optimized configuration and RF performance
• MCU/RF: RTL8196C + RTL8192CE
• Memory: 32MB
• Flash: 4MB
• LAN: 1 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet RJ-45
• Power Supply: 90 to 240 VDC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
• Active Ethernet (Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af)
• Frequency: 2.400 ~ 2.484GHz (b/g/n)
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
• Dimensions: 4.73" dia. x 1.97" height (120mm x 50mm)
• Weight: 0.62 lbs (280g)
• EAP300 Wireless Access Point
• 12V Power Adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• Wall Mount Kit
• Quick Install Guide
• Resource CD
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
EAP300 Data Sheet
EAP300 User Manual
EAP300 Quick Install Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests