The DuraFon 1X phone system offers a communication solution for real world applications for small businesses or for large industrial facilities. This basic system includes one DuraFon 1X base station and one DuraFon 1X handset but the system is scalable with up to nine to handsets that can be assigned to one DuraFon 1X base or expanding the system with the purchase of additional base stations and handsets. DuraFon 1X is an ideal starter phone system for small companies or as a complementary system with an existing PBX or IP-PBX phone system when companies need a longer range communication solution than what DECT or Wi-Fi phones can deliver. Businesses can add to their system, choosing between the full functionality of portable, rugged DuraFon 1X handsets or if they just need a durable two-way ( walkie-talkie solution for more internal communication.
The DuraFon 1X system has numerous features and tools to keep everyone on the system connected and communicating including simultaneous alerts and broadcasts allowing for instant communications to all handsets in emergency situations, as well as intercom and speakerphone functionality for hands-free communication. Despite its feature-rich functionality, the DuraFon 1X system is easy to program and install, so even new employees can be up and running in just a few minutes.
• Long Range Coverage
• Upgradeable and Scalable System
• Complementary Addition to Any PBX or IP-PBX Phone System
• Versatile Communication Tools
• Ruggedized Handset
• No Recurring Costs
• Frequency: 902-928 MHz
• RF power: peak: 708mW average: 304mW
• Channel spacing: 200KHz
• Number of channels: 128
• Modulation: MSK
• Multiple access: Frequency hopping TDMA
• Frequency hopping rate: 100 per second
• TDMA frame length: 10ms
• Number of Slots/Frame: 4
• Antenna connector: Reverse TNC
• Antenna gain: 2.0dBi, 5dBi external
• Speech coding: 8 kbps G.729A
• Transmission data rate: 170.678kbps
• User data rate: 128kbps duplex
• Duplex: Time Division Duplex (TDD)
• Voice Quality: TIA/EIA-470B
• Ring signal: 20-50Hz, 12-90Vrms
• Power source: 120V/7V AC
• 1 x DURAFON 1X-BU
DURAFON 1X Data Sheet
DURAFON 1X User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Engenius warranty returns are handled by Engenius directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Engenius Repair and RMA Requests
The EnGenius DuraFon 1X-BU is the expansion base to allow an additional nine phone handsets.