A second SIP extension can be configured as a night ringer playing a user-uploadable audio file.
The V3 Paging Server allows direct connection to legacy analog paging amplifiers that require a "Page Port" type input that meets a balanced 600 Ohm 10Vpp signal or a 10k Ohm Hi-Z 2vpp signal. You can also take advantage of connections for a dry contact relay (page start output) and sense input (Fault Sense Input) for additional functionality.
The easy-to-use, web-based configuration provides a graphical user interface to set up to 100 paging zones for IP paging with unique multicast address and port number combinations.
The V3 Paging Server connects via a single CAT 5 or 6 network cable to a standard PoE 802.3af compliant switch.
• Voice prompting
• Password-controlled zones
• Supports 600 Ohm output
• Page start relay contacts
• Remote amp fault sensor
• SIP RFC 3261 compatible
• Multicast output
• Two SIP endpoints (one for Night Ringer)
• DTMF control of zone selection
• Delayed Page Support
• Line-In connection for music
• Line-out connection to support analog Amps
• Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 Compatible
• Ethernet I/F: 10/100 Mbps
• Power Input: PoE 802.3af or 48VDC
• Operating Temperature: 14 degrees F to 122 degrees F
• Payload Types: G711
• Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class A, UL 60950
• Page Port Output: Balanced 600 Ohm 10 VPP
• Input Signal Amplitudes: 2.0 VPP maximum
• Input Impedance: 10k ohm
• Output Signal Amplitudes: 2.0 VPP maximum
• Output Level: +2dBm nominal
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% maximum
• Output Impedance: 10k ohm
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
CD-011146 Data Sheet
CD-011146 Quick Start Guide
CD-011146 Paging Relay Quick Reference
CD-011146 Paging Server Compatibility Guide
If you are experiencing installation or operating problems with your VoIP product, please contact CyberData Technical Support. Their technical staff will be happy to answer all of your product questions and try to resolve any operating problems. Before contacting their technical support staff, please check their FAQs, Drivers and Documentation sections of the product pages first to look for updated drivers or manuals. Sometimes installation or operating issues can be solved by updating firmware or reading through the FAQs and Operating Guides.
The fastest way to get technical support for your VoIP product is to Contact VoIP Technical Support
. They have several technical support staff monitoring this form and they will contact you within 12 hours after receiving submission.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty Information:
This product comes with a (2) year limited warranty.
CyberData warranty returns are handled by CyberData directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: CyberData Repair and RMA Requests
The CyberData V3 VoIP Paging Server enables users through a single SIP phone extension, to access multiple zones for paging in a VoIP network and to connect to legacy analog overhead paging systems. Newest features include voice prompting and password-controlled zones.