Standard night ringer function can be utilized as detailed in the Operation Guide.
• Faster V3 processor
• Increased IP RATING to IP65
• Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony)
• New streamlined case design
• Optional Weather Shroud (pictured) for even greater weather protection
• PoE 802.3af enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
• SIP compliant
• Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
• Network web management
• Network adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
• Network downloadable firmware
• Doubles as a paging speaker
• Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
• Peer-to-peer capable
• Door closure and tamper alert signal
• Optional Security Torx screws with driver kit
• Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 Compatible
• Ethernet I/F: 10/100 Mbps
• Power Input: PoE 802.3af or +12 to +24 VDC at 1000 mA (500 mA minimum)
• Operating Temperature: 14 degrees F to 122 degrees F
• Payload Types: G711 A-Law and u-Law
• Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class A, UL 60950
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
CD-011186 Data Sheet
CD-011186 Quick Start Guide
CD-011186 Quick-Reference Placemat
If you are experiencing installation or operating problems with your VoIP product, please contact CyberData Technical Support. Their technical staff will be happy to answer all of your product questions and try to resolve any operating problems. Before contacting their technical support staff, please check their FAQs, Drivers and Documentation sections of the product pages first to look for updated drivers or manuals. Sometimes installation or operating issues can be solved by updating firmware or reading through the FAQs and Operating Guides.
The fastest way to get technical support for your VoIP product is to Contact VoIP Technical Support
. They have several technical support staff monitoring this form and they will contact you within 12 hours after receiving submission.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty Information:
This product comes with a (2) year limited warranty.
CyberData warranty returns are handled by CyberData directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: CyberData Repair and RMA Requests
Newly designed with a faster processor allowing for more capabilities, and increased IP rating to IP65 for weather protection, the CyberData SIP-enabled VoIP V3 Outdoor Intercom is perfect for settings requiring two-way communication and secure access.