With up to 25 watts of driving power (802.3at), the Amplifier provides direct drive of a standard Horn speaker and supports a line-out connector for connection to an external amplifier. The interface is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the Loudspeaker Amplifier can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
The V2 Loudspeaker Amplifier can be configured as a Night Ringer with two SIP extensions. One extension can be assigned to a page group for auto answer paging. The second extension can be assigned to a “First-to-Answer” Night Ring group with IP phones. An audio ring file is activated when the second SIP extension of the Loudspeaker Amplifier is dialed. If any of the IP phones in the ring group is answered (or if the caller hangs up), the Loudspeaker Amplifier stops ringing.
This product is packaged in a NEMA 3R/IP42-rated enclosure.
Standard night ringer function can be utilized as detailed in the Operation Guide.
• SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
• Night Ringer function
• Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
• Web-based configuration
• PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled
• Line-in for background music
• Line-out connector
• DTMF controlled relay
• Packaged in a NEMA 3R/IP42-rated enclosure
• Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 Compatible
• Ethernet I/F: 10/100 Mbps
• Power Input: PoE 802.3at or 802.3af
• Operating Temperature: 14 degrees F to 122 degrees F
• Payload Types: G711
• Output Level: 802.3af - Up to 8 watts, 802.3at - Up to 25 watts
• Line In: Input Signal Amplitudes - 2.0 VPP maximum, Input Impedance - 10k ohm
• Line Out: Output Signal Amplitudes - 2.0 VPP maximum, Output Level - +2dBm nominal, Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.5% maximum, Output Impedance - 10k ohm
• Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class A, UL 60950
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
CD-011095 Data Sheet
CD-011095 Quick Start Guide
If you are experiencing installation or operating problems with your VoIP product, please contact CyberData Technical Support. Their technical staff will be happy to answer all of your product questions and try to resolve any operating problems. Before contacting their technical support staff, please check their FAQs, Drivers and Documentation sections of the product pages first to look for updated drivers or manuals. Sometimes installation or operating issues can be solved by updating firmware or reading through the FAQs and Operating Guides.
The fastest way to get technical support for your VoIP product is to Contact VoIP Technical Support
. They have several technical support staff monitoring this form and they will contact you within 12 hours after receiving submission.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty Information:
This product comes with a (2) year limited warranty.
CyberData warranty returns are handled by CyberData directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: CyberData Repair and RMA Requests
The new CyberData SIP-enabled IP V2 Loudspeaker Amplifier is a Powered over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af or 802.3at) and VoIP paging device that provides an easy method for implementing an IP-based overhead paging system for both new and legacy installations.