• Delayed paging
• Night ringer
• Compatibility with more IP/PBX servers
• SIP RFC 3261 compatible
• Dual speed 10/100 Mbps
• Page up to 15 paging zone groups
• Web-based configuration
• Web-based firmware upgradeable
• PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
• Connector for external power supply
• Small footprint
• Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 Compatible
• Ethernet I/F: 10/100 Mbps
• Power Input
• Operating Temperature: 14 degrees F to 122 degrees F
• Payload Types: G711
• Output Signal Amplitudes: 2.0 VPP maximum
• Output Level: +2dBm nominal
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% maximum
• Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class A, UL 60950
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
CD-011171 Data Sheet
CD-011171 Quick Start Guide
CD-011171 Quick Reference Guide
CD-011171 Operation Guide
If you are experiencing installation or operating problems with your VoIP product, please contact CyberData Technical Support. Their technical staff will be happy to answer all of your product questions and try to resolve any operating problems. Before contacting their technical support staff, please check their FAQs, Drivers and Documentation sections of the product pages first to look for updated drivers or manuals. Sometimes installation or operating issues can be solved by updating firmware or reading through the FAQs and Operating Guides.
The fastest way to get technical support for your VoIP product is to Contact VoIP Technical Support
. They have several technical support staff monitoring this form and they will contact you within 12 hours after receiving submission.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty Information:
This product comes with a (2) year limited warranty.
CyberData warranty returns are handled by CyberData directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: CyberData Repair and RMA Requests
The CyberData SIP-enabled IP Zone Controller with Audio-Out is a PoE (Powered over Ethernet 802.3af) and VoIP paging device that enables access to existing paging speakers through a VoIP phone system. The interface is designed to use a standard paging amplifier with audio inputs and supports paging up to 15 zone groups from a VoIP phone.