The Power Injector 802.3at eliminates the need for a PoE enabled hub. In a typical installation, the Power Injector is connected between a non-PoE hub and a CyberData paging device, providing inline power capability to an Ethernet Cat 5 cable.
• Fanless design
• Over-current protection
• Short-circuit protection
• Green mode
• AC Input Voltage Range: 90 to 264VAC
• AC Input Voltage Rating: 100 to 240VAC
• AC Input Current: 1.0A (RMS) and 90VAC at maximum load, .55A (RMS) and 240VAC at maximum load
• AC Input Frequency: 47 to 63Hz
• Total Output Power: 33.6W
• DC Offset: No Data degradation with DC imbalance 18mA
• Ripple and Regulation: 100mV maximum
• Efficiency: 78% (typical) at maximum load, and 120VAC 60Hz
• Transient O/P Voltage Protection: 60V maximum at switch on and off at any AC line phase
• Insulation Resistance: Primary to Secondary: >10M OHM 500VDC, Primary to Field Ground: >10M OHM 500VDC
• Input Connector: IEC320 3 pin
• Output Connection: +pins 3, 6, -pins 1, 2
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
CD-011124 Data Sheet
If you are experiencing installation or operating problems with your VoIP product, please contact CyberData Technical Support. Their technical staff will be happy to answer all of your product questions and try to resolve any operating problems. Before contacting their technical support staff, please check their FAQs, Drivers and Documentation sections of the product pages first to look for updated drivers or manuals. Sometimes installation or operating issues can be solved by updating firmware or reading through the FAQs and Operating Guides.
The fastest way to get technical support for your VoIP product is to Contact VoIP Technical Support
. They have several technical support staff monitoring this form and they will contact you within 12 hours after receiving submission.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty Information:
This product comes with a (2) year limited warranty.
CyberData warranty returns are handled by CyberData directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: CyberData Repair and RMA Requests
The new PoE power injector 802.3at is used with CyberData’s new V2 Paging Amplifier (Part # 011061) and V2 Loudspeaker Amplifiers (AC - Part #011095 and Wireless - Part #011096) to provide up to 25 watts of driving power.