The MC400 Integrated 3G/4G/LTE Modem fuses enterprise reliability with unparalleled agility for networking at the edge. Adding a second MC400 modem provides enterprises greater bandwidth for additional users and today's demanding applications. In addition, more and more enterprises are demanding the ability to support diverse LTE carriers within a single router for high availability requirements.
By adding dual modem technology to the Cradlepoint AER 2100, enterprises have the ability to:
• Load balance and add burst bandwidth for peak periods
• Deploy multiple wireless backup connections to help acquire 99.999% uptime
• Diversify WAN paths for increased redundancy
• “Cut the wire” for combined high-speed 4G LTE networks from diverse carriers
• Higher availability: cut-the-wire networking solution with 4G LTE for primary and failover connectivity
• Ultimate WAN Diversity: Combine 4G LTE with dual-modem, dual-SIM, and multi-carrier functionality; Ethernet; and/or WiFi as WAN
• Future-proof your network: Single versatile hardware platform supports several carriers
• Flexibility: Switch SIM cards when you’ve reached your data plan cap
• MC400 modem
MC400 Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
Cradlepoint warranty returns are handled by Cradlepoint directly. RMA numbers may be obtained by phoning Technical Support at 1.208.424.5054 or toll-free at 1.855.813.3385.
This product comes with a 1-year standard Cradlepoint Warranty, up to 2, 3, or 5-years CradleCare Extended Warranty can be purchased.
The 1-year standard Cradlepoint Warranty includes:
• Hardware repair/replacement with three-to five-day shipping
• Software bug fixes only
• Access to Cradlepoint online enterprise services knowledge base and documentation
• One year with extended options for two, three, and five years
For more information regarding support please visit: CradleCare Support
This modem is used with the Cradlepoint AER 2100.