The IBR1100LPE-SP features LTE and EVDO Rev A technology. It also features frequency bands of 1900MHz and 800/1900MHz. See more details below in the data sheet.
• Cloud optimized IP communications
• Increases network availability
• Enhance the connected experience
• Deploys quickly and lowers install costs
• Security & Protection
• Integrated 4G LTE modem (with 3G failover)
• 3 x LAN/WAN switchable 10/100 Ethernet ports, 1 default WAN
• 2x2 MiMO "N" 2.4GHz or 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• Dual-band, dual-concurrent Wi-Fi
• 3 x LAN/WAN switchable 10/100 Ethernet ports, 1 default LAN
• Serial console support for out-of-band management of a connected device
• Power, Two-wire GPIO, USB 2.0
• 3 x Ethernet LAN/WAN
• 2 x SMA cellular connectors
• 1 x Active GPS connector
• 2 x Wi-Fi R-SMA connector
• 1 x serial DE-9 connector
• Operating temperature: -22 to 158deg F (-30 to 70deg C)
• Power supply: 9-36V DC input (9-24V DC uses 3A fuse, >24V DC uses a 2.5A fuse)
• Power consumption: Idle: 400mA at 12V DC, 4.8W, TX/RX: 650mA at 12V DC, 7.8W
• 12V DC 2A adapter is recommended
• GPS Protocols: TAIP and NMEA 0183 v3.0
• 1 x Cradlepoint router with integrated modem
• 1 x 2m locking power and GPIO cable
• 1 x Quick Start Guide with Warranty Information
Power adapter and antennas sold separately.
IBR1100 Data Sheet
IBR1100 User Manual
IBR1100 Quick Install Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
Cradlepoint warranty returns are handled by Cradlepoint directly. RMA numbers may be obtained by phoning Technical Support at 1.208.424.5054 or toll-free at 1.855.813.3385.
This product comes with a 1-year standard Cradlepoint Warranty, up to 2, 3, or 5-years CradleCare Extended Warranty can be purchased.
The 1-year standard Cradlepoint Warranty includes:
• Hardware repair/replacement with three-to five-day shipping
• Software bug fixes only
• Access to Cradlepoint online enterprise services knowledge base and documentation
• One year with extended options for two, three, and five years
For more information regarding support please visit: CradleCare Support
The CradlePoint COR IBR1100 Series is a compact, ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE networking solution designed for mission critical connectivity in the most challenging environments. Ideal for in-vehicle networks including police cars, ambulances, and mass transit, this cloud-managed solution provides organizations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their vehicle networks easily in real time. With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, the COR IBR1100 is engineered to protect against extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, vibrations, dust, water splash, reverse polarity and transient voltage.