Career Opportunities at Baltic Networks USA
Baltic Networks is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Current position openings are listed below. If you have interest in any of the positions listed, please email a current resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Inside Sales / IT
We are looking for a tech-savvy business developer for our immediate opening in Inside Sales. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the rapidly growing and ever-changing wireless telecommunications industry. The position requires a high degree of judgment, passion for wireless networking product and extraordinary communication skills. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a sales-quota driven environment and will possess a minimum of 3 years in a business development experience and product distribution experience:
- Manage telephone and email sales inquiries about WiFi solutions offered, assisting customers with product selection, 90% of customer interaction will be over the phone and email.
- Perform prospect calls covering a wide geographic range and diverse customer demographics.
- Follow-up on all leads forwarded from the sales channel partners
- Plan follow-up calls and maintain all reporting and administrative functions in an accurate and timely fashion
- Provide prompt and professional responses to product and pricing requests, assist customers with system design /technical questions, provide first tier technical support and trouble-shooting.
- Represent the company in 4-5 industry trade shows per year.
- Take orders over the phone or via email, assisting customers with placing orders on-line.
- Researching product availability and preparing sales estimates for products stocked in our warehouse and for products available at our partner vendors.
- Utilizing strong communication skills, educate customers about the company’s return and warranty policies and the complex technical support model.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or IT, 3-5 years of Business-to-Business sales
- Strong computer skills, MS Office required
- Ability to address customer objections and technical questions, comprehend customers' needs and react quickly. Experience calling on/into large organizations and communicate with Senior IT Personnel
- Proven organization skills, ability to work with little supervision with a high degree of judgment
- Strong aptitude for technology, understanding of basic concepts of wireless networks and engineering concepts (frequencies, devices, network components).
- The candidate must strive to maintain current on technology advancements and industry standards
- Professional polish, pleasant telephone skills, is able to resolve issues with a positive attitude in a high-pressure environment.
Base salary with a commission incentive, upwards of $70,000
We offer a great working environment and company culture with benefits such as:
- Full medical and dental benefits, including FSA
- Paid holidays
- Free lunch every Friday
- Paid time off
- Strong company commitment to both personal and professional development. Professional certification in Ubiquiti Networks and MikroTik, two of the fastest growing telecom equipment manufacturers.
- Annual company outing
- A kitchen filled with coffees, teas, cappuccinos and lattes
Part-Time Accountant ** Position Filled **
- Bank account, credit card and merchant account reconciliationsUse and Sales Tax filing
- Three-way matching of invoices before payment
- Bi-weekly reconciliations of order fulfillment reports vs shipper statements
- Maintaining log of shipping errors
- Prepare timecard reports
- Employee expense reports and merchant processing statements
- Daily recording of A/R
- Active role in Collections
- Processing Credit Terms Applications from customers
- Occasionally answer telephones
- Various administrative assignments and ad hoc management reports
- Computer competency, including eMail and Internet
- Knowledge of UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, Microsost Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a very fast-paced environment, self-starter,
- Strong organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills