Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
PTP 650 Series - Reliable, High-Capacity Point-to-Point Wireless Broadband Designed for Your Multi-Service Network
Service providers, government public safety agencies, and critical infrastructure operators such as utilities and energy companies have experienced massive growth in data, voice, and video traffic over the past few years. This growth has imposed large bandwidth demands for reliable and secure broadband connectivity and backhaul worldwide.
Cambium Networks disrupts the performance-reliability continuum with the Cambium Point-to-Point (PTP) 650 Series solution. With up to 450 Mbps aggregate throughput, PTP 650 systems let you reliably and securely handle today's needs with scalability to meet future requirements.
Flexible, Spectrally-Efficient, Self-Optimizing Sub-6GHz Solution
Based on the widely-deployed, field-proven non-line-of-sight (NLOS) technology, PTP 650 wireless Ethernet bridges offer an ideal array of features that give you more capacity, greater operational flexibility, and the highest spectral efficiency in the industry. PTP 650 systems provide 4.9 to 6.05 GHz, multi-band flexibility in a single radio and operate in channel sizes from 5 to 45 MHz.
With Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO), PTP 650 systems are constantly optimizing the channel of operation to maximize link reliability and performance. The systems can provide up to 99.999% availability in virtually any environment, including non-line-of-sight, long-distance line-of-sight, high interference, over water and desert, and through extreme weather conditions. As a result, you can deliver more throughput with less spectrum and less investment in even the most challenging environments.
Designed With You In Mind
Whether your organization is an enterprise, government agency, or service provider, PTP 650 systems are ideal solutions for a wide array of applications such as T1/E1 and fiber replacements or extensions; video surveillance backhaul; LTE, macro-cell, and small-cell backhaul; last-mile access; disaster recovery; network redundancy; and building-to-building campus connectivity.
Field Tested and Industry Certified
PTP 650 radios meet industry standards with proven compliance to assure you of interoperability, security, and ruggedization.
• FIPS 197 128/256-bit AES encryption
• IEEE 1588v2 and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
• IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack management support
• Ingress Protection rated (IP66/67) protective aluminum radio enclosures
• MEF9 certification
• RF bands: Wide-band operation 4.9 to 6.05 GHz (Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)
• Channel Sizes: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 45 MHz channels Channel sizes depend on individual country regulations
• Spectral Efficiency: 10 bps/Hz maximum
• Channel Selection: By Dynamic Spectrum Optimization or manual intervention; automatic selection on start-up and continual self-optimization to avoid interference
• Maximum Transmit Power: Up to 27 dBm at BPSK; up to 23 dBm at 256 QAM
• System Gain: Up to 164 dB with 20 MHz channel and integrated 23 dBi antenna; varies with modulation mode, channel size and spectrum
• Receiver Sensitivity: -98 dBm with 5 MHz channel
• Modulation / Error Correction: Fast Preemptive Adaptive Modulation featuring 13 modulation / FEC coding levels ranging from BPSK to 256 QAM dual payload MIMO
• Antenna: Integrated: Flat panel – 23 dBi
• Range: Up to 124 miles (200 km)
• Security: FIPS-197 compliant 128/256-bit AES Encryption (optional)
• User Data Throughput: 125 Mbps - dynamically variable up to 450 Mbps (with upgrade license)
• Latency: 1 – 3 ms one-direction latency
• QoS: 8 Queues
• Packet classification: Layer 2 and Layer 3 IEEE 802.1p, MPLS, Ethernet priority
• Packet performance: Line rate ( >850K packets per second)
• Timing transport: Synchronous Ethernet; IEEE 1588v2
• Frame support: Jumbo frame up to 9600 bytes
• Flexible I/O: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet copper ports, SFP port
Full-Link Kit Includes:
• 2 x PTP650 5GHz Radio with Integrated 23dBi Panel Antenna
• 2 x PTP650 AC Power Injector
• 2 x PTP650 US Power Line Cord
• 2 x PTP650 Mounting Bracket
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PTP650 Data Sheet
PTP650 User Guide
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.