Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
PTP 820S Series - A Single Platform Serving All Radio Transport Requirements
PTP 820 is a point-to-point licensed microwave backhaul platform that integrates leading networking functionality with the industry’s most advanced microwave technologies creating a superior microwave transport solution. Supporting licensed frequency bands ranging from 6 to 42 GHz, the PTP 820 series delivers a wide range of configurations to offer a tailored solution for any deployment scenario. Composed of high-density multi-technology nodes and integrated radio units, the PTP 820 series offers flexibility in choosing all-indoor, split-mount and all-outdoor configuration options. Exploiting unique Line of Sight MiMO technology, modulation up to 2048QAM and wider channel bandwidths, ensures Industry leading throughput and spectral efficiency.
• Frequency Range: Wide 11GHz
• Configurations: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• Radio Features: Protection: 1+1 HSB, High spectral utilization: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• Transport Technology: All packet
• TDM Interface: None
• Modulation: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• L2 Capacity: 605Mbps
• Capacity with Multi-Layer Compression: 833Mbps
• Configuration: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• LOS MiMO: No
• XPIC: No
• Management Interface: 1 x 10/100 Base-T
• External Alarm: None
• Environment: -27.4 to 131deg F (-33 to 55deg C)
• Power Input: -48VDC
• PoE Injector Power Input: -48VDC or +24VDC
• Power Consumption: 32W
This product only includes the radio. Power supply and mounting hardware sold separately.
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PTP820S Data Sheet
PTP820S Quick Install Guide
PTP820S Technical Description
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.