Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
PTP 820S Series - A Single Platform Serving All Radio Transport Requirements
Cambium PTP 820 is a backhaul platform solution for those who want the most advanced microwave tech they can get. It's a superior microwave solution, supporting licensed frequency bands ranging from 10815 to 11095 MHz (other models can range from 6 to 42 GHz). This point-to-point radio comprised of high-density notes and integrated radios, allowing this series flexibility in configuration options. You can set it up as all-indoor, split-mount, or all-outdoor if you so choose. Cambium technology combines with 2048QAM, Line of Site MiMO (LoS MIMO), and wider channel bandwidths ensures great throughput and spectral efficiency.
• Frequency Range: Wide 11GHz
• Configurations: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• Radio Features: Protection: 1+1 HSB, High spectral utilization: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• Transport Technology: All packet
• TDM Interface: None
• Modulation: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• L2 Capacity: 605Mbps
• Capacity with Multi-Layer Compression: 833Mbps
• Configuration: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• LOS MiMO: No
• XPIC: No
• Management Interface: 1 x 10/100 Base-T
• External Alarm: None
• Environment: -27.4 to 131deg F (-33 to 55deg C)
• Power Input: -48VDC
• PoE Injector Power Input: -48VDC or +24VDC
• Power Consumption: 32W
This product only includes the radio. Power supply and mounting hardware sold separately.
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PTP820S Data Sheet
PTP820S Quick Install Guide
PTP820S Technical Description
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.