Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
PTP 820S Series - A Single Platform Serving All Radio Transport Requirements
• 1 x PTP 820S Hi Band Radio
• 1 x PTP 820S Lo Band Radio
• 2 x Activation Keys
• 2 x Surge Suppressors
• 2 x US Line Cord
• 2 x AC Power Injectors
This full link kit contains two Cambium Networks PTP 820S radios, operating within the 11 GHz frequency. The low frequency radio operates from 10815 to 11095 MHz, and the high frequency radio operates from 11305 to 11585 MHz, and both radios use Ch4w9. The PTP 820 series is as flexible as you want it to be, with configurations and options that allow you to create whatever you need for your deployment scenario. The combination of Line of Sight MiMO tech, 2048QAM modulation, and wider channel beamwidths brings great throughput and spectral efficiency.
• Frequency Range: Wide 11GHz
• Configurations: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• Radio Features: Protection: 1+1 HSB, High spectral utilization: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• Transport Technology: All packet
• TDM Interface: None
• Modulation: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• L2 Capacity: 605Mbps
• Capacity with Multi-Layer Compression: 833Mbps
• Configuration: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• LOS MiMO: No
• XPIC: No
• Management Interface: 1 x 10/100 Base-T
• External Alarm: None
• Environment: -27.4 to 131deg F (-33 to 55deg C)
• Power Input: -48VDC
• PoE Injector Power Input: -48VDC or +24VDC
• Power Consumption: 32W
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PTP820S Data Sheet
PTP820S Quick Install Guide
PTP820S Technical Description
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.