Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
PTP 820S Series - A Single Platform Serving All Radio Transport Requirements
Cambium Networks combines Line of Site MiMO with 2048QAM and wider channel bandwidths to offer an increased throughput and spectral efficiency. The PTP 820S is a top tier microwave backhaul solution, offering a wide range of configurations that can be customized to fit any deployment need, including all-indoor, split-mount, and all-outdoor. This radio operates between 11305 and 11585 MHz frequencies (other models range from 6 to 42 GHz), and is the high band radio of a full-link.
• Frequency Range: 11GHz
• Configurations: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• Radio Features: Protection: 1+1 HSB, High spectral utilization: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• Transport Technology: All packet
• TDM Interface: None
• Modulation: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
• L2 Capacity: 605Mbps
• Capacity with Multi-Layer Compression: 833Mbps
• Configuration: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
• LOS MiMO: No
• XPIC: No
• Management Interface: 1 x 10/100 Base-T
• External Alarm: None
• Environment: -27.4 to 131deg F (-33 to 55deg C)
• Power Input: -48VDC
• PoE Injector Power Input: -48VDC or +24VDC
• Power Consumption: 32W
This product only includes the radio. Power supply and mounting hardware sold separately.
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PTP820S Data Sheet
PTP820S Quick Install Guide
PTP820S Technical Description
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.