Cambium Networks PTP 450 is an industry-leading Enterprise level point to point solution platform. This platform is ideal for enterprise services such as data, VoIP, video conferencing, video surveillance, and backup connection service. The solution can be cost-effectively deployed and configured within hours, providing robust connectivity in any types of environments. Designed for fixed outdoor applications, the PTP 450 is optimized for reach, reliability, and throughput. It features the most resilient and effective set of wireless broadband technologies in the marketplace.
• Optimized for Enterprise PTP Access: Perfect cost-effective solution for multi-pay bandwidth-intense services where service level agreements must be maintained.
• Carrier-Grade Reliable Hardware: Outdoor-rates and rigorously tested to satisfy the most difficult environmental conditions.
• Simple, Easy Deployment: LINKPlanner tool enabled network designers to predict the PTP 450 capacity by selecting precise end points on a map.
• Low Latency: 3-5ms latency effectively supports video and VoIP services.
• Flexible Channel Width: 5,10 and 20 MHz channels allow users to select the most effective channel width for current network environment.
• 256-QAM: Offers the unique ability to use PTP 450 platform for services requiring fast and reliable transmission.
• OFDM 2x2 MIMO A and B: Allows dual stream operation for most channel conditions, guaranteeing successful deployment in challenging environments.
• Channel Spacing: Configurable on 2.5 MHz increments, selectable to 50 KHz
• Frequency Range: 3550 to 3800 MHz
• Channel Width: 3.5 / 5 / 7 / 10 / 20 MHz
• MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium Networks Proprietary
• Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO A and MIMO B OFDM
• Ethernet Interface: 10/100/BaseT, half/full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
• Protocols Used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP
• Network Management: HTTP, Telnet, FTP, SNMP v2c
• VLAN: 802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID
• Maximum Deployment Range: Up to 40 miles
• Latency: 3 - 5 ms, Typical
• GPS Synchronization: Yes, via Autosync (CMM3, CMM4, uGPS, iGPS)
• Quality of Service: Diffserve QoS
• Surge Suppression:
IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) 15kV (Air), 8kV (contact)
IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns)
IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 100A (8/20uS)
• Mean Time Between Failure: > 40 years
• Environmental: IP55
• Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F). 0 to 95% non-condensing
• Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lbs)
• Wind Survival: 190 km/h (118 mph)
• Dimensions: 30 x 9 x 9 cm (11.75 x 3.4 x 3.4 ")
• Typical Power Consumption: 12 W
• Maximum Power Consumption: 15 W
• Input Voltage: 20 to 32 V
• Encryption: 56-bit DES, FIPS-197 128-bit AES
• Industry Canada: 109W-0007
• CE: EN 302 326-2 V1.2.2 / EN 302 326-3 V.1.3.1
Cambium PTP 450 3 GHz Connectorized Radio