Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
Cambium Networks PMP 450i 900MHz is the premiere outdoor fixed wireless platform providing quality, performance, unmatched spectral efficiency and unrivaled scalability. The PMP 450i 900 MHz allows for deeper frequency propagation to suit the needs of rural broadband deployments, SCADA and sensor data backhaul and even video surveillance applications.
• Deeper frequency propagation for Cambium Networks PMP 450 platform
• Provides a reliable link for near and non-line-of-site (NLOS) deployments
• 100Mbps subscriber capacity in a 20 MHz channel
• Access point is now 802.3at compatible and includes an AUX port, while the Subscriber can re-use the 30 VDC power supplies common to the PMP 100 platform.
• Frequency: 902 - 928MHz
• Channel Spacing: Configure on 0.5MHz increments
• Channel Width: 5, 7, 10, or 20MHz
• Physical Layer: 2x2 MiMO OFDM
• Ethernet Interface: 100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated, 802.3 compliant (SM is 10/100BaseT only)
• Protocols: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP
• Network Management: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMP v3
• VLAN: 802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID
• Subscriber per Sector: up to 238
• Max Range: 120mi (190km)
• Latency: 3-5ms
• Antenna Connection: 50ohm, SMA
• Transmit Power Range: 22dB dynamic range (to EIRP limit by region) (1dB step)
• Maximum Transmit Power: 25dBm
• Surge Supression: EN61000-4-5: 1.2us/50us, 500 V voltage waveform
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 140deg F (-40 to 60deg C)
• Power Consumption: 12W typical, 15W max
• Input Voltage: 20 - 32V DC
• Encryption: 56-bit DES, FIPS-197 128-bit AES
• Environment: IP55
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Cambium PMP450i 900MHz Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.