Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
The Cambium Networks PMP 450 is one of the industry-leading wireless access network platforms. The PMP 450d Integrated Dish Subscriber Module utilizes the PMP 450 platform capabilities in a new, rugged, high gain design. This easy-to-install product offers a high gain 25dBi integrated dish operating in 5GHz.
• 25dBi integrated dish
• Works with existing power supplies
• Easy to assemble and deploy
• 40 miles deployment range
• IP55 Environmental protection
• Available in 5 GHz
• Channel Spacing: Configurable on 2.5MHz increments
• Frequency Range: 5470 - 5875MHz
• Channel Width: 5 MHz,10 MHz or 20 MHz
• Physical Layer: 2x2 MiMO OFDM
• Ethernet Interface: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
• Latency: 3 - 5 ms
• Antenna: 7deg azimuth, 7deg elevation, >30dB front-to-back isolation
• Integrated Dish Gain: 25dBi
• Transmit Power Range: -30 to 22dBm
• Maximum Transmit Power: 22dBm
• Operating Temperature: -40deg to 140deg F (-40deg to 60deg C)
• Input Voltage: 20 to 32V
• Wind Survivability: 90mph
• 4 x PMP 450d reflector dish assemblies
• 4 x PMP 450d subscriber modules
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Cambium PMP450d Integrated Subscriber Module Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.