Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
The PMP 450 5GHz 90deg Dual-Pol Sector Antenna was designed specifically for use with the PMP 450 platform of products, and delivers optimized performance, including maximized spectral efficiency, triple null fil, and easy installation.
Each AP can provide a specific sector size or area of coverage. PMP 450 APs are connectorized radios and can support any coverage you need. However, we recommend using the AP with the high-performance antennas that have been developed specifically for the PMP 450 product – either a 6-sector dual mode (both FSK and OFDM) or a 4-sector OFDM antenna. Your individual network and configuration may require a different sector width. If alternative configurations are needed, be sure that local regulations are followed prior to purchase.
Note that the N-type to N-type cable required to connect the AP to the antenna is not included and must be purchased separately (SKU# 30009406002). For an OFDM-only deployment, you will need two cables, one for the horizontal and one for the vertical OFDM polarities. If you are deploying in the Combo mode (i.e., serving both FSK and OFDM subscribers), you will need three of these cables. Each antenna is supplied with a bracket for mounting to a pole that is 2 inches (50 mm) to 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter.
• Frequency Range: 5.4 - 6.0 GHz
• Antenna Type: Access Point Sector
• Gain: 17dBi (+/-1dBi)
• Port to Port Isolation: 33dB
• Polarization: Dual Linear, Horizontal / Vertical
• Max. Input Power: 30W
• Cross Polarization: >28dB
• Dimensions: 22.4" x 5.7" x 2.5" (570 x 146 x 64 mm)
• Antenna Weight: 6.4lbs (2.9kg) without mounting bracket
• Antenna Connector: 2 x N-Type Female, Straight (not included)
• Mechanical Downtilt: 0° to 11°
(1) PMP 450 5GHz 90deg Dual-Pol Sector Antenna
(1) Pole Mounting Bracket
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
PMP 450 Ordering Guide
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.