Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
The Cambium Networks Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) 450 Access Point (AP) can provide more than 90 Mbps throughput and will be interoperable with PMP 430 and PMP 100 Series Subscriber Modules (SM). Service providers with an installed base of PMP 100 subscribers can migrate to new high-throughput PMP 450 modules to enhance overall capacity; allowing more users and/or higher rate plans.
Utilizing 2x2 MIMO-OFDM technology, new deployments can take advantage of Cambium Networks proprietary feature set, while achieving data rates higher than 90 Mbps. From the available synchronization options to its diverse feature set, the PMP 450 provides flexible deployment options that make it a good fit for high capacity, high reliability networks.
Cambium Networks provides exceptional wireless broadband connectivity solutions. With more than 3 million modules deployed in thousands of networks around the world, Cambium solutions are proven to provide cost effective, reliable data, voice and video connectivity.
• Channel Spacing: Configurable on 5 MHz increments
• Frequency Range: 3550 – 3800MHz
• Channel Width: 5 MHz, 7 MHz, 10 MHz or 20 MHz
• Physical Layer: 2x2 MiMO OFDM
• Ethernet Interface: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
• Subscribers per Sector: Up to 238
• Latency: 3 - 5 ms
• Antenna Beam Width: 60° (H+V+FSK patch), 90° sectors are available
• Transmit Power OFDM: -30 to +22 dBm (combined, to EIRP limit by region) (1 dB interval)
• Transmit Power FSK: -30 to +23 dBm (1 dB interval)
• Antenna Gain: 17dBi H+V, 9dBi FSK patch (with 60° sector), 17dBi H+V (with 90° sector)
• Max. Transmit Power: 22dBm combined OFDM
• Antenna Connection: 50 ohm, N-type
• Environmental: IP67, IP66
• Temperature: -40°F to 131°F (-40°C to 55°C)
• Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
• Wind Survival: 118mph (190km/hour)
• Dimensions: 10.6" x 8.3" x 2.8" (27 x 21 x 7cm)
• Max. Power Consumption: 15W
• Input Voltage: 22 to 32V
• 1 x PMP450 Access Point
• N-type to N-type cables sold separately (SKU# 30009406002)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Cambium PMP450 Access Point Data Sheet
Cambium PMP450 Product Brochure
Cambium PMP450 Ordering Guide
The LITE version only supports a maximum of 10 subscribers. Upgrade key will need to be purchased to increase the number of subscribers supported. Cambium SKU# C000045K008A.
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.