This model has a frequency range of 3500 - 3800 MHz, an integrated flat panel antenna with 19dBi for those long or difficult links.
It uses a rugged metal enclosure specially designed to meet IP-66 and IP-67 standards and to withstand harsh environments.
• Channel Width: 5 MHz, 7 MHz, 10 MHz, or 20 MHz
• Frequency Range: 3550-3800 MHz
• Protocols Uses: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP,
• Network Management: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMP v3
• Maximum Deployment Range: Up to 40 miles (64 km)
• GPS Synchronization: Via Autosync (CMM3, CMM4, uGPS)
• Latency: 3-5 ms, typical
• Antenna Beam Width: 10° azimuth for 18 dBi integrated antenna
• Antenna Gain: +19dBi H+V, integrated
• Transmit Power Range: dB dynamic range (to EIRP limit by region)(1 dB step)
• Maximum Transit Power: +25 dBm combined output
• Dimensions (h x w x d): 31.0 x 31.0 x 6.4 cm (12" x 12" x 2.5")
• Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
Cambium Networks provides exceptional wireless broadband connectivity solutions. With more than 3 million modules deployed in thousands of networks around the world, Cambium solutions are proven to provide cost effective, reliable data, voice and video connectivity.
C036045C014A - The industry leading 450 platform now offers addition options for 3GHz Subscriber Modules.