Now available in most popular global bands, 2.4, 3.5, 3.65 and 5 GHz, the Cambium Networks Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) 450 Access Point (AP) delivers a consistent and exceptionally high throughput - more than 125 Mbps per sector and more than 1 Gbps per tower.
From the innovative GPS Synchronization options to interoperability with existing portfolio modules, the PMP 450 provides flexible deployment options that make it an excellent fit for high capacity, high reliability networks.
• Channel Spacing: Configurable on 2.5 MHz increments
• Frequency Range: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
• Channel Width: 5 MHz, 10 MHz or 20 MHz
• Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO OFDM
• Ethernet Interface: 10/100/1000BaseT, half/full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
• Subscribers per Sector: Up to 238
• Latency: 3 - 5 ms
• Antenna Beam Width: 2.4 GHz - 60° SECTOR (DUAL SLANT)
• Transmit Power Range: -30 TO +22 dBm (COMBINED, TO EIRP LIMIT BY REGION) (1 dB INTERVAL) (+23 dBm FOR 3 GHz)
• Antenna Gain: 17 dBi DUAL SLANT (SECTOR ANTENNA AVAILABLE FOR 60°)
• Max. Transmit Power: 22 dBm Combined
• Antenna Connection: 50 ohm, N-TYPE
• Environmental: IP67, IP66
• Temperature: -40°C TO +55°C (-40°F TO +131°F), 0-95%
• Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
• Wind Survival: 118mph (190km/hour)
• Dimensions: 10.6" x 8.3" x 2.8" (27 x 21 x 7cm)
• Max. Power Consumption: 18W
• Input Voltage: 22 to 32 VDC
(1) PMP450 2.4GHz Access Point
• N-type to N-type cables sold separately (SKU# 30009406002)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Cambium PMP450 Access Point Data Sheet
Cambium PMP450 Product Brochure
Cambium PMP450 Ordering Guide
Warranty and Technical Support
• This Cambium product comes with a 12 month (one year) limited warranty on hardware components. This Standard Warranty also includes minor software enhancements as available and Cambium Networks 24x7 telephone technical support.
Click for technical support contact information.
• Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests are handled directly from Cambium Networks. Instructions and procedures for all RMA requests can be found HERE
Typical turn around time for the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) process is less than 30 days.
The Cambium Networks PMP 450 is our industry-leading wireless access network platform. Our solution is ideal for industry verticals such as WISPs (Wireless Service Providers), Enterprises and the Government Public Safety Sector. Designed for fixed outdoor applications, the PMP 450 platform is optimized for rate, reach, reliability and throughput. It features the most resilient and effective set of wireless broadband technologies in the marketplace.