Log in or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. The ePMP Force 200 high gain integrated solution enhances range and improves throughput in high interference environments. ePMP Force 200 is a completely redesigned solution from Cambium Networks that combines a highly integrated, high performance radio with a high gain dish antenna. The radio supports a gigabit Ethernet interface in order to provide maximum throughput. Operating in the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200Mbps of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by the 17 dBi antenna combined with 30dBm of transmit power.
• This platform can be configured as a Subscriber Module or a high gain PTP radio.
• Frequency Range: 2402-2472MHz
• Gain: 17dBi
• Physical Layer: 2x2 MiMO/OFDM
• Ethernet Interfaced: 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
• Protocols Used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping
• Network Management: HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
• VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @200MHz: Channel MCS0 = -92 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm (per branch)
• Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHz: Channel MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS15 = -65 dBm (per branch)
• Modulation Levels (Adaptive): MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
• Transmit Power Range: -15 to 30dBm
• Surge Suppression: 1J
• Environmental: IP55
• Encryption: 128-bit AES
• Temperature: -22 to 140deg F (-30 to 60deg C)
• Wind Survival: 90mph (145kmh)
• Power Consumption: 10W max, 5W
• Input Voltage: 10 to 30V
Technical data sheets and user manuals
ePMP Force 200 Data Sheet
ePMP User Manual