Log in or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
This part has been discontinued and replaced with the C058900C072A ePMP 180 by the manufacturer.
Download Product Introduction Presentation by Cambium Networks
View ePMP Case Study
Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP architecture provides highly scalable broadband access solution that will allow you to build and expand your network with a faster return on investment. Cambium Networks' radios deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP, video and data to end users in multiple vertical markets, with high performance and exceptional reliability.
The new ePMP platform, operating in 2.4GHz and 5GHz, is the most effective connectivity solution for reaching the under- and unconnected around the world.
Quality of Service (QoS) allows you to confidently offer triple play services - VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data. Providing your customers with excellent service quality ensures their continued loyalty and transforms them into advocates, helping WISPs and enterprises expand their business.
The Cambium Networks ePMP 1000 integrated radio provides more than 200 Mbps of real user throughput. Using 2x2 MiMO-OFDM technologies, ePMP deployments achieve industry leading data rates.
Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and under served areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse.
The ePMP 1000 integrated radio can be configured as a subscriber module, an unsynchronized access point or a backhaul radio. This radio will function as a client (slave) to an ePMP GPS synchronized radio in either a PMP or PTP deployment forming a GPS synchronized solution.
• Channel spacing: Configurable on 5MHz increments
• Frequency range: 5GHz 5150 – 5970MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations) 2.4GHz: 2402 – 2472MHz
• Channel width: 20MHz or 40MHz
• MAC (media access control) layer: Cambium proprietary
• Physical layer: 2x2 MiMO/OFDM
• Ethernet interface: 100 BaseT, Cambium PoE (V+ = pins 7 & 8, Return = pins 4 & 5)
• Protocols used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, FTP
• Network management: HTTPs, FTP, SNMPv2c
• VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• ARQ: Yes
• Nominal receive sensitivity (W/ FEC) @ 20MHZ Channel: MCS1 = -90 dBm to MCS15 = -62 dBm (per branch)
• Nominal receive sensitivity (w/ FEC) @ 40MHZ Channel: MCS1 = -87 dBm to MCS15 = -59 dBm (per branch)
• Modulations levels (ADAPTIVE): MCS1 (QPSK 1/2) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
• Latency: (nominal, round trip) 6ms (flexible frame mode), 17ms (GPS sync mode)
• Quality of service: Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC address, broadcast, multicast and station priority.
• Antenna beam width: 5GHz: 24° azimuth, 12° elevation 2.4GHz: 65deg azimuth, 30deg elevation
• Transmit power range: -17 to +30dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
• Antenna gain: 5GHz: 13dBi, integrated patch, 2.4GHz: 12dBi integrated patch
• Maximum transit power: 2.4/5GHz : 30dBm combined (subject to regional regulatory restrictions)
• Antenna connection: Integrated patch antenna
• Surge suppression: 1 Joule Integrated
• Environmental: IP55
• Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
• Weight: 0.49kg (1.1lbs.)
• Wind survival: 145km/hour (90mi/hour) with antenna
• Dimensions (h x w x d): 29.1 x 14.5 x 8.3 cm (11.4 x 5.7 x 3.3in)
• Power consumption: 7W maximum, 5W typical
• Input voltage: 10 to 30V
• Encryption: 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
• FCCID: 2.4GHz: Z8H89FT0011 / 5GHz: Z8H89FT0006
• Industry Canada cert: 2.4GHz: 109W-0011 / 5GHz: 109W-0006
• CE: 5GHz: EN 302 502 v1.2.1, 5GHz: EN 301 893 v1.7.1
• Radio Module
• 30V Power Supply
• Mounting Strap
Technical data sheets and user manuals
Product data sheet
Product ordering guide